Sunday, May 13, 2018

#MeMadeMay Week 2: Tunic Rehabs

These items are NOT from Repair/Repurpose Mountain.
Instead, it was adding a tiny bit of hand sewing that made me love them all over again.

First, the green stripe rayon tunic.
It kept sliding off my shoulders and driving me batty.
The problem? Neck hole too wide!
A simple 2" in at the shoulder on both sides and my sanity was restored.
"This tunic matches my eyes. Yes, I'll pose with it."
Next, the Japanese kimono textile:
I'm "backstage" at the Palm Desert Civic Center Amphitheater.
Severo had a gig with The Pettybreakers. It was 106ºF.
I found this a good print for disguising spilled guacamole.
Write up on the Glutton blog soon.
And last, the BOOM! tunic, which I tolerated at work in order to be extra festive for the Otis Senior Exhibition after work.
The Chico's ombre dot scarf, acquired last year, pairs perfectly with the tunic.
At Otis. Couldn't figure out the student who created this mirror piece.
Linking up with Patti's Visible Monday
Catherines #iwillwearwhatilike

Oh yeah, DOTS!