Saturday, February 17, 2018

Fantasy Tights

This is what I wore on Thursday for my teaching gig [Digital Fashion at Otis].
I lack decent legwear to coordinate with the burgundy/navy dress and had to resort to boring black tights. Despite that fact, I got my Fluevog Enthusiasts captured by the roving Otis Instagrammer @designschoolshoes Woohoo!
I coordinate so nicely with the wall.
I recently made a print for this week's Spoonflower design challenge that would work perfectly:
Alas, custom tights have yet to appear on either Redbubble or Society6, so they are only a Photoshopped fantasy. (Yes, I've had custom tights made before, but there's a minimum order of 6 pairs and I still have inventory left from that endeavor. Not something worth repeating).

AND the Navy/Burgundy up for voting in the Spoonflower Challenge. May I solicit your vote? Voting is open until 2/20, 3pm EST. Keep scrolling until you find my submission!

Linking up with