Sunday, May 1, 2016

52 Pick-me-up: Periwinkle / Balance

••• 

This is our final week of PURPLE and our last color is Periwinkle, a color combining purple, blue, and grey. Balance is the emotion cue word, very apt for me after my month of fake-journaling as Enid.  I also blogged the tartans of US and Canada A-Z every day this month (except Sunday) over on Pattern Recognition. Exhausting! Extremely unbalanced!

Periwinkle was one of the colors in Enid's rainbow of crayon colors, here is my Periwinkle outfit from 4/21.
SpyGirl in a Periwinkle colored stripe tee
Anyone remember the brand Kensington Blue? They made my striped tee.
Hey 80's. I got the ikat scarf at that time too. 
Relics that still fit! Hurrah!
Linking up with Patti's Visible Monday
I shot an outfit photo every day this month to sketch from -- easier for me to look at the preview on my camera vs imagining what I looked like. I'll be making a compilation of the month's photos, but not today. I'm too busy being a groupie! (Smithereens gig at The Coach House in San Juan Capistrano. It's sound check as I type.)

It's all about Balance, right?

This is your final week to add anything PURPLE to the link-up.
Periwinkle / Balance -- Link and tell!