Sunday, June 21, 2015

52 Pick-me-up: Wild Card

CREATED/ GIFTED/ PURCHASED/ 
We have reached the last prompt for this round of 52 Pick-me-up: Wild Card.
Here's your opportunity to post whatever -- a crazy outfit, a photo of your pet, what you ate for breakfast, a pretty flower, a lurid sunset. Or maybe you missed a deadline on one of the year's prompts (you can find the list here). The operative concept is: Go Wild!

Here is my look:
Rainbow Girl!
I finally wore the rainbow shirt that Joyatri gave me a year ago, when me met for breakfast in Cambridge, MA.
Maybe not the best thing to wear during a heat wave.
The Sandcastle brand oversized shirt (beach coverup?) is 60's/70's era polyester in all its glory.
Meaning, the fibers don't breathe.
Add to the mix an 80's nylon/spandex bubble knit bodycon dress, my new poly/spandex Crazy Leggings, rainbow socks from Ruth, and 90ยบ temperatures and I created an all-day hot flash for myself.
It was an unpleasant experience and will not be repeated.

So let's make a TinyPlanet of it and move on to some linking.
 How wild will you get? Link and tell!