Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pinterest Hacking Update

I was SO HAPPY to get this:
 When I was pinning this:
to that "Adorbs" board that showed up on my upload list yesterday.
Yay Pinterest!
(My thinking was, if I pinned something to the board, then maybe it would show up - it was only visible in the list, not on my Pinterest profile - so that I could delete it. Does that make sense?)

Next I tried pinning exactly the same thing that I pinned yesterday to a new board:
Aaaaaah, no gremlins have added random things to the board.
Yay Pinterest!

Meanwhile, the whole process finally got me to put something up for sale on Threadflip: my nOir earrings that I got from Ideeli and never wore. One of those unfortunate purchases done in the heat of the moment. Here's a better photo:
If you crave them, click on over to my Threadflip!