Monday, June 4, 2012

Green Goddess Dressing - #OOTD

I whipped up this look on Saturday for the first day of my new OTIS Continuing Ed class: Advanced Digital Design for Fashion and Textiles.
The scarf-as-wrap was a last minute stroke of visibility and I anchored it with a plastic leopard pin that I'd made in 1978 (meaning I glued a pin back to one of those plastic animals that you get as part of a menagerie-in-a-bag). The scarf loosened up during the class and I ended up removing it.
I bought the scarf in Portland last year.
The color combination was irresistible!
I later moved the pin to my shirt and wore it all day Sunday.
Rawr!

This photo was Sunday's 365photo.
Yes, still pursuing that.
Flickr or instagram are the current best locales to view
This is this week's contribution to Patti's Visible Monday.
Click on over! You'll see some lovelies!